Ok… (How should I start this?)
After my nomination in The versatile blogger award and The mystery blogger award , here we are again right now. I’m in my 3rd award nomination and WP recognition which is the Liebster award. This award had been one of the awards I am hoping to come and now it’s already in me.
“Thanks Ally for nominating me ,more than that thanks for appreciating my works.” (Shaking her hand)
Let’s go with the rules:
[ This will be fun, I know! ]
- Shake the hand of the blog that nominated you for the award most profusely.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Give 11 fun facts about yourself.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
My 11 facts:
1. I’m skinny and I think I have nothing to do with my body.
2. I can sleep for about more than 8-10 hours.
3. I love coffee and I can drink this beverage 3 times a day.
4. I am super demanding in everything like I’m almost a perfectionist especially with my school projects.
5. I’m highly obsessive with modern and latest gadgets ( Apple brand mostly).
6. I love cats (those that are cuddly soft and with fur like snow).
7. I hate talkative people when I’m not in the mood to speak.
8. I consider my blog as my space, friend, and inspiration. Well, it define me.
9. My blog is giving me a lot of things that I can never find without it (friends mostly | Yes, Like you).
10. At first, it’s like I’m trying to hide my blog from other people and keep it a secret but not anymore (that’s funny for me).
11. I got nominated for the Liebster award (that’s just my joke|
with little laughs .)
Let’ now move on and answer Ally’s Questions
Here they are:
- How does your favorite color make you feel? -It makes me comfortable and glad as well.
- If you could sit on a bench in a beautiful woods, who would you like sitting next to you on the bench and why? – I think, I don’t need someone to be with me or sit next to me on that bench, because if I were to mention this person, this is someone I want to be with forever. I don’t want it to just sit beside me but to stay . (If you noticed, I didn’t use any words of identity) .
- Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of the day. -I’ll pick Twilight because it describes me being a person. Twilight is the part of the day where the sun sets and the darkness of night shows up. It’s same to my attitude, I have my lighter side and my darker side as well. I’m balance.
- If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why? – 15,I don’t know why but for me this age is something, check out one of Taylor Swift’s song entitled 15.
- If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would you be? Share why. – I’ve never seen and ate any candy bar (this is super true! No joke! So let me break this question.) but If I’ll be something sweet…I’ll be gummy bear or gummy worm, nothing I just love it both and it gives fun while eating.
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would the slogan be? -(Let me search for my words…) “Life is a curvy path, just continue on moving and someday, You’ll reach it’s end.”
- What is the most memorable vacation you’ve taken in the past? -I’m not sending myself in any vacation during holidays but I think a one whole day to sleep is enough.
- What’s rocking your world this month? –Blogging, no doubt.
- Describe your dream vacation. – Let’s make it different, Maybe I want to be in a quiet place(as in only me )plus mansion plus… Oh I don’t know. What about something creepy?
- What is one goal that you plan to accomplish during your adult lifetime? – Reach different places but mainly, Paris.
- If money were not a consideration, how would you spend the days of your life? -It’s to give love and also be love. It’s priceless.
I’m now done with the first three steps and I have two more.
Let me first give the name of my nominees :
I nominate this amazing bloggers! (Sorry, but they’re 14 and maybe even more.)
Ragazza Triste from wondercyncyn.wordpress.com
Thought for change from The Rendezvous club
Gracie from A light in the darkness
Elitsa from Write your life away
Radgamer from Qoutes, Blogs, and Rad tech
Emergingfromthedarknight from Emerging from the darknight
Poetry from the inkwell from Poetry from the inkwell
Grumpy Asian Poet from Grumpy Asian Poet
Noel White from Beautiful things
Amberley Griffin from Fuck the lemonade
Brushes and Papers from Brushes and Papers
Demi from demifour.wordpress.com
Roxysinthemiddleofnowhere from livinginaworldfullofwonder.wordpress.com
Wamby from whatcmever.wordpress.com
And to those who aren’t mentioned and not yet doing this award but reading this now, you’re right with what you’re thinking, I nominate you. You deserve it!
To my questions :
1. What’s your comfort food and drink? why?
2. What’s the last thing you do before going to bed?
3. What’s the very first thing you check after waking up in the morning ?
4. Who’s your favorite and idol in singing and why?
5. How does it feel to be nominated in awardings like this?
6. What was your biggest regret in life ever?
7. What’s this thing that can describe you and your life? Yes, it’s thing.
8. Your favorite qoute/s?
9. Forgive and forget or hate and revenge? Where are you?
10. For you in blogging, which is more in important, likes or comments?
11. What does blogging brought to you?
Go for it guys! Hope you’ll enjoy!