Here I am back again with a new tag, I decided to do it now though I’m just after one tag because I’ll be busy the upcoming days and I don’t know if I can still manage publishing or not but I’ll be posting my reasons tomorrow (hopefully) and I hope you can read it all.
Let me tell you guys that I’m super excited about this one because it’s not just a tag but it’s a motivational thing to accept one’s true self completely.
Before we start answering questions, let me first thank the person who nominated me…Well, I guess you guys already know her because I’ve let you all recognize her as my co-blogger and friend as well.
Lizzy ! She nominated me for this and I’d like to express my gratitude and how honored I am.
“Thanks Lizzy for this nomination, I really appreciate it and I know this tag will be enjoyable and fun as well. ”
The rules: Oh! It has no rules so proceed to the questions.
1. One feature you love about yourself? –In ability, I guess the feature that I love the most with myself is that I can speak and write in English, I mean all people can use it but for me it’s such a talent though for other people it’s just that kinda usual thing.
While in my body, it’s not just one feature because I love my whole being because this is me, this is mine and all I can say is that it’s such a thing to owe by acceptance.
2. One feature you wished you could change that you have accepted? – Again, I love my whole being. Nothing has to be change and nothing will be change.
3. Have you ever thought of getting surgery to change your imperfections? –What for? , to spend money for nothing? . Well for me, changing something in body is a sin, totally a sin.
4. Has a family member/friend ever put you down about your physical appearance? If so, what for?
None, but my mom calls me skinny some times but not in a way like she tries to put me down and what’s wrong? , I’m just really skinny, all I need is food but I’m not into eating a lot of ’em.
5. Something you love about your fashion or sense of style? –I never care about the way I wrap like “This is the way I wrap myself up, this is my way and this is how I handle it. ”
6. Why is your body a great place to be? –It’s a perfect gift to be. This body of mine was given by God and this is not a great place, but a great love.
Ok! I’m done! But I reread my answers again… Oh! I took them like answering Q & A with time limit at a pageant. I’m so sorry but I hope you guys enjoyed it the way I did.
Alright, this tag is motivational and it let’s acceptance exist at those people who are looking down at themselves because of their flaws so to pass it to many I’d like nominate whoever reading this now.
So if you do, You’re nominated! Go on and love yourself!