Hey folks. Co-bloggers and friends. I was nominated again for the Liebster Award and here we are. I’m very much happy because this is already my third Liebster and we all know that this word is derived from German which means beloved or dear in English and because of that, I feel so much appreciated by your nominations and recognitions. The person who nominated me for this is Maysa Rose, and I’m just so thankful so expressing gratitude to her.
“Thanks a lot Maysa, I’m very much happy and honored to recieve this 3rd Liebster in blogging and blogosphere. Happy that you remembered me. 🙂 ”
Guys, her blog is a must-visit blog. Check that out here!
~ Rules ~
•Acknowledge the blog that nominated you for the award
•Answer the questions they gave you
•Give 11 fun facts about yourself
•Give them 11 questions to answer
•Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
My 11 facts :
(Uhmm, sorry I can’t anymore think of my facts.)
1. I’m now 16.
2. I wrote my self birthday letter. Here!
3. I am always dissed. Honestly.
4. All of my written works in my blog are by experiences, they’re the things that happened and happens to me.
5. Today, I wore a white polo shirt plus jeans and I don’t like it. 😂
6. This school year seems to be really frustrating and streeesssing. I know that it’s part of being in the next level but why is it like this?
7. I was really destructed the past weeks but now, I’m trying to heal myself from that illness.
8. If you guys don’t know, we are given LOTS of things to do by our teachers including reports. 😩 I have one night to prepare so I’m expecting to sleep late again. (Oh, this reminds me of my fist blog post that was trashed)
9. Related to Number 8. The report must be on PowerPoint presentation and I don’t know how to manipulate computer or even laptop.
10. I forgot this one fact I decided to put there earlier. 😂
11. I need to publish this before 5:59 PM and the time right now is 5:23.. Got to type faster
Q & A :
1: If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– Let me give you two answers for that. 🙂
It would be Paris and New York.
Paris, to see the tallest tower in the world and reach the city of love and fashion. And New York, to see the beauty of it’s lights.
2: What is the story behind your blog name?
– So it’s markanthonysthings (recommendation from WordPress) before but I changed it to markanthonysblog means it’s mine. But I am also planning to change it into something better excluding my name.
3: Do you have a summer goal? If so, what is it?
-Go to beach and collect sea shells, I know that sounds funny but yes, you read it correctly … I love sea shells.
4: What are your top three song obsessions right now?
-They’re not even new but I am locking myself in this songs:
All too well
-Yes, they’re more than two and they’re all sung by Taylor Swift .
5: What stresses you out the most throughout the year?
-Uhh, school. Doubtlessly.
6: What is your dream job?
-Be a Lawyer. Choose honesty. And defend innocent people.
7: How long have you been blogging?
-4 months. And I know it’ll keep itself with me for lifetime.
8: Do you have a t.v series that you just can’t miss?
– I’m really not into watching Television but I’m pretty sure, that would be horror.
9: What is your favorite thing to do (other than blog)?
-Waiting for tweets. Saving vidoes and pictures. Apparently, of someone else.
10: What inspired you to begin your blog?
-It was never meant to be started ’cause it came to me accidentally and I guess, blogging and my blog are destined things for me.
11: Is there a quote that is special to you?
– I can’t choose but I am always inspired by Taylor Swift quotes and also the ones I make.
I enjoyed it soo much! I hope you guys too will. And to whoever reading this, you can also do this freely ’cause I nominate you! You deserve it.
I love the questions and it’s fun answering ’em all so I think you guys already know what I mean. You got to answer the same questions given to me. 🙂
Have fun and thanks for joining! Love Love Love .