Hey y’all! I was given the chance to have fun through this post by raynotbradbury. Actually, this was week ago but because I’m just super busy, I wasn’t also able to find time publishing post for this but here it is now.
Guys, If you want to visit her blog, just click on that highlighted name and there yahh go.
The unknown writer, alright this is something that’s not familiar with me and honestly I don’t really know and having any idea about doing this the first time I saw it but I reviewed and reviewed ’til I got it. But damn, How can I just make it if I’m not a good reader? Lol. Honestly, I’m not into reading books unless I have to. I don’t take much time turning pages and eating words from the content. I felt so sorry but ok, I don’t want to give regret so I’ll be using Taylor Swift.
Yes, Taylor Swift. This didn’t say that only book writers are allowed and since I’m a super fan and she’s a songwriter, and can be consider a writer, I’ll deal with it.
So what is this?
This is the challenge about the writer you’ve never heard of…
At some point of your life the writer was totally unknown to you, but at the end you finally read his work (let’s say in the last 5-7 years) and really liked his book/s or found them interesting (foreign authors are welcome). Or you haven’t read it yet, but planning to do so.
1. Share the name of the author and the country of origine. Name some of his/her books.
2. The style of writing – describe shortly.
3. Quote – up to 3
4. The work of the author: the name of the book, novel, poetry…and the one you read or planning to read (add photo if you like).
5. The funny or interesting details from his life (not yours lol) – up to 6
6. Personal Opinion: was it fun to read? or if not – why have you been disappointed?
7. Nominate 3-5 blogs. Have fun!
My answers :
1. Taylor Alison Swift. From America.
I’ll be using some of her first songs I listened to before I became a Swifty.
Teardrops on my guitar. (This is something that will make you 😭😭)
Back to December ( One of my faves 😭, it breaks my heart)
If this was a movie (will change your mood from happy to sad)
Bad Blood :
this is the very first before anything else.
2. Songwriting, heartbreak narratives.
3. Oh. She gave lots of words of wisdom. How can I just?…
This is a line from her speech for the 2nd Grammy award she received :
“ There are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credits for your accomplishments or your fame, but if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you’ll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you that puts you there and that will be the greatest feeling in the world. ”
“ I know my flaws before other people point them out to me. ”
“When you hear people making hateful comments, stabd up to them. Point out to them what a waste it is to hate and you could open their eyes. ”
Let me break the rule
“ Without your past, you could never have arrived so wondrously and brutally by design or some violent, exquisite happenstance… Here. ”
“ I don’t want to change so much that people can’t recognize me. ”
4. So I’ll use album instead of book, let’s have the latest. Reputation
But aside from that, I also love the 3rd Album which is Speak now ’cause it shared sad songs and this is what composed it.
5. She was once a girl holding and playing her guitar with red lips and rosy cheeks but she was also dissed all the time, been called snake on social media, sidetracked and there’s number of people who ruined her but In the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive.
6. Her music are all good, especially the heartbreak ones ’cause they’re something that you can listen when you’re sad and you’ll probably cry and relate to it of course. But time turned, and the newest album was full of avenge and more on hate but it’s so amazing. Must stream!
7. There you guys go! Let’s make it a random nomination. To whoever reading this, you’re nominated and you can freely do this post also. Just let me know you’ll be participating by leaving me a comment so I can read your post for this.
I had so much fun and I hope you guys too will. Thanks for joining me! 🙂